Let’s be honest. If you’re trying to lose weight, you want it to be fast – and as simple as possible.
Although a “quick and easy” approach to weight loss isn’t always possible, there are a number of things you can do today that will give you fast results. If you’re looking to speed up your current weight loss efforts, or just want to start your diet with a bang, this is the article for you!
Here are 5 fast weight loss diet tips for women. When it comes to weight loss, this is the best advice I have to offer, hands down.
Fast Weight Loss Diet for Women: 5 Things You Can Do Today!
All of these tips are focused on creating a daily calorie deficit. In order to safely lose at least 1-2 pounds a week, you need to create a calorie deficit of about 500 calories per day. This means you should be burning 500 calories more than you eat every single day! But it’s not as hard as you think. Here’s what to do…
1. Take a Natural Appetite Suppressant – A lot of people get scared when they hear the words “appetite suppressant” because they assume that it’s something unnatural or that it can produce negative side effects. But that’s not the case.
One of the easiest, natural appetite suppressants available is caffeine, and one of the best ways to get caffeine naturally is from green tea. In particular, green tea contains a ton of caffeine, alongside other calming and relaxing agents that will prevent the jitters. One cup in the morning and one at mid-day will satisfy your cravings and get you eating a lot less.
If you’re looking for a slightly stronger suppressant that’s equally natural, try Unique Hoodia South African Hoodia. It’s showing amazing weight loss results!
2. Take the Right Vitamins & Supplements – There are a few vitamins and supplements that have been scientifically proven to significantly enhance your weight loss efforts. In most cases, these supplements are known for their metabolism-boosting properties. All of the following supplements can be safely taken at the same time:
- Omega-3, which has also been shown to redistribute fat deposits away from your midsection.
- Vitamin B-100, which has been shown to boost metabolism and give you more energy.
- Vitamin D, which increases your fat loss by up to 50% when added to a healthy diet and exercise.
3. In with the Good, Out with the Bad – In addition to the previously mentioned supplements, adding more protein and fiber to your diet is a necessary step in controlling cravings, eating less, and improving muscle gain.
Now that you’ve added the right things to your diet, you also need to take some things away. You’ve probably heard it a hundred times, but it’s absolutely necessary that you cut down on your intake of bad fats, sugars, sodium, and processed foods.
4. Cut Down on Carbs – I never recommend cutting out carbs completely, but there’s no denying that reducing your carb intake will help you lose some extra weight very quickly – often within the first week! If you do eat carbs, make sure you avoid the white flour and rice. Either way, carbs are extremely high in calories, so cutting down on them will improve your calorie deficit.
5. Move Your Body –You didn’t think I’d get through this list without mentioning exercise, did you? If you really want fast weight loss results, you can’t do it with diet alone. Exercise, including both cardio and weight training, is an excellent way to boost your calorie deficit.
And there’s no reason for women to avoid lifting weights – it’s not that easy to bulk up! But lifting weights will improve your lean muscle mass, which has a direct impact on your metabolism. The more muscle mass you have, the more calories and fat you’ll burn!
More Healthy Tips:-